Bluebeam Revu is an industry standard software application that allows users to markup, takeoff, organize, and collaborate with PDF files. More than simply a PDF viewer, or annotation tool, Bluebeam Revu is efficiency and collaboration software for anyone who works with technical files. This applies to a wide range of industries, including architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and energy related companies. The built-in tools and functions provide users in these industries a sleek and powerful tool to get work done quickly. Because of this, many AEC professionals have switched to Bluebeam Revu as their default PDF software.
Students may be required to collaborate with classmates, submit assignments, and review red lines using Bluebeam Revu.
Please click each header below in sequence to read and follow the steps required to install your software.
LICENSE AND PRODUCT KEY REQUEST
Before beginning your download and installation of Bluebeam, please fill out the form below to request the license and product key you will need to complete your registration.
We advise you await being supplied with the necessary information before beginning your download, registration, and installation.
DOWNLOAD, REGISTER, AND INSTALL
- Click the link here to download Bluebeam Revu 20.2.90
- Once complete, launch the installer from your browser’s download tray or from your default download location
- If you receive an Open File – Security Warning, click on the Run button to continue
- Click on the Install button from the ensuing window
- When complete, enter the serial number and product key provided in response to the request submitted above
- Click the Register button
- When registration completes, click the Finish button
- Launch Bluebeam Revu from your Start menu
- When the application launches, uncheck the box to make Bluebeam Revu the default PDF viewer
- Click the blue I Accept button to agree to the EULA
- Skip the company information page by clicking the ‘Skip’ link at the bottom
- If you forgot to uncheck the box in step #10, click the ‘X’ button on the default PDF viewer change request
- You are ready to use Bluebeam Revu!