The mission of the Architectural and Engineering Computer Aided Design program is to provide technologically advanced workforce education and training leading to certificates and degrees in the fields of technical graphics and computer aided design (CAD) to students and organizations within the Austin Community College District. The program is committed to achieving student performance that meets or exceeds the entry-level requirements of the design, manufacturing, and construction industries of the ACC service area.
Adult Career Scholars has partnered with WSB, a civil engineering firm in Austin, to offer up to 2 eligible students an all-inclusive scholarship program supporting students focused on starting a civil design career while pursuing an AAS degree in Architectural & Engineering CAD with a Civil specialization. Click HERE for more information.
Looking to start a new career?
Take Continuing Education CAD classes to be a CAD Drafter in as little as TWO MONTHS!
- Our Certified CAD Drafter program is designed for people with little or no experience in CAD or the drafting industry and will teach you the skills needed for an entry level-position.
- After completing the course you will have a portfolio of work you can present to potential employers when seeking employment.
- The Certified CAD Drafter program can be converted for up to 8 hours of college credit and applied toward an associate’s degree in Architectural & Engineering CAD!
Free CAD Training!
Do you work for a small business?
Free training is available through Continuing Education!
The Texas Workforce Commission has funding available to train employees at small businesses in Texas (less than 100 people).
- New employees qualify for $1,800 in free training
- Established employees qualify for $900 in free training
- Simple & easy application process
Click the link below for more information!
6101 Highland Campus Dr.
Austin, TX 78752